The Goizueta Business Library offers alumni career research guidance as well as a variety of online tools perfect for targeting companies and researching industries for a career transition!
Goizueta Alumni Career Services offers personal career guidance as well as a password protected site with career resources and job postings specifically for Goizueta alumni.
Wall Street Oasis is career content primiarly focused on careers in finance, with additional content in consulting. Goizueta Alumni may request access to this content, just ASK a Librarian for details. WSO Career guides (70-200+ pages each) include:
- Technical Questions - Interview Guide
- Behavioral Questions - Interview Guide
- and more focused on hedge funds, PE and VC
- Key tips to approaching tough questions, including recorded mock interviews and detailed Q&A finance videos with our experienced Wall Street Mentors
- 80+ recordings include time stamps of questions and content so you can select the specific sections relevant to you
- Investment Banking, Sales and Trading, Corporate Finance, Private Equity, Hedge Funds, Management Consulting and more
- Covers 5,000+ firms in investment banking, corporate finance, private equity, management consulting firms, hedge funds, and asset management
- Each company record includes reviews, interview insights, and compensation data
- Peer reported salary data includes minimum, maximum, median and average base salary and cash bonus by position as well as examples of questions asked at interviews
- The same package featured in the NY Times ; with author interviewed on Bloomberg
- Includes a 200+ page PDF guide and 9 realistic LBO modeling tests in excel 9 LBO modeling tests: 3 back of the envelope "Paper LBO," 3 Basic (1 Hour) LBO Tests, 3 Full (3 Hour) LBO Tests
- 200+ Pages of detailed insight into the recruiting, history, deal process and technical nature of the private equity industry
- The 30 most common technical questions and sample answers
- Top 15 most common fit questions and sample answers
- Detailed walk-through of the 4 recruiting stages
Target companies that match your career goals with AtoZ Databases. Then research the firm (SWOT analysis) and industry (Five Forces Analysis) in Marketline. Prepare questions for the interview with the call prep questions in First Research.
In partnership with the Goizueta Alumni Career Services, the Business Library offers research assistance alumni who are job hunting or changing careers. This includes personal consultations and expanded access to databases. Begin by contacting the alumni career services office. They will work with you to evaluate your job research needs. Then you may schedule a session with one of the business librarians to determine the best resources for your search.
Job seeking Goizueta alumni will be provided on-campus access to many of the library’s business databases that are best suited to their career research needs.
During your scheduled appointment times, a business librarian will provide you with access and training for the databases you need. All job search sessions require an appointment.