The Goizueta Business Library is pleased to provide Goizueta alumni with free remote access to content from EIU, the Economist Intelligence Unit.
- Global business news, economic data and analysis focused on key economic, political, and market developments around the world
- Historical and forecasted macroeconomic data
- Includes country profiles and risk ratings, and regional newsletters
- Includes select content from the Economist.com
- Five-year forecasts and news analysis for eight key industries, along with relevant background information
- Covers the 60 major economies that account for more than 95% of world output and trade
Access to the alumni databases, including the sharing of user names and passwords, is limited to Goizueta Business School alumni only, for personal enrichment and career research. Violation of this policy may result in loss of alumni privileges.Users are individually responsible for compliance with these terms.