Goizueta Alumni have access to a variety of career research assistance when changing jobs or relocating.
Goizueta Alumni Career Services
Alumni Directory and LinkedIn (Join the Goizuta group!)
Job Seeking Alumni Services from Goizueta Business Library
In addition to these services, we recommend the following research resources:
Take advantage of the library databases avaialbe to you off-campus for career research. These have a wealth of information that can help you research companies and industries to prepare for an interview.
- SalaryExpert.com - high level information available free, specific reports available for fee.
- Glassdoor.com - anonymously enter your own salary info to see what other's are being paid.
- Jobstar.org - Links to Salary Information, Salary Surveys and Negotiation Strategies.
- JobWeb.com - Salary information from NACE (National Association of Colleges and Employers)
- National Compensation Survey: Occupational Wages in the United States
- Robert Half International - Request complimentary Finance & Accounting, IT, Legal, Creative and Administrative Salary Guides
- Homestore.com's Salary Calculator
- Payscale.com - enter your own salary to compare.
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics includes a variety of salary data.
Start with their customizable salary survey form:
1. select an area
2. select a category (for example: Executive, administrators and managers)
3. chose a level (the "get help" is great for this)
4. add the choices to your selection and then click "get data."
Tip - the data opens in a pop up window, so make sure your pop up blocker is turned off!
BLS also has some great regional compensation charts that are also quite helpful
Review the following publication: National Compensation Survey: Occupational Wages in the United States
|How Do I Get What I Want?||182.91 KB|
|Resources for Career Changers||53.69 KB|