The Goizueta Business Library's electronic reserves system is called Reserves Direct. Readings are listed in syllabus order and may include links to case studies purchased through Study.net. Students can locate course materials online by instructor's name or by course name. Students create a class profile homepage that includes all classes for the semester. Classes are removed from the profile at the end of each semester.
To use this service, send a syllabus to Reserves - the designated email address on First Class for this service. Contact Marilyn Pahr for more information.
Creating a Class Profile
- Click here to access Reserves Direct.
- Login with your EmoryUniv/OPUS user id and password. (If you do not know your user id and password, please contact the business school support desk at 404-727-0581.)
- Students and faculty are automatically enrolled via OPUS into their respective classes. Students view the "You are enrolled in" tab and faculty view the "You are teaching" tab.
- Select a class to view readings.
Readings are arranged in syllabus order.
Materials are only available during the semester for which they are assigned.
Study.net - Links are provided to study.net cases
- If you have already set-up your study.net account, paid for your cases and have a user id and password, click on the case title. You will be prompted for your study.net user id and password only once per live session.
- If you have not purchased your cases, click on the link to study.net, register, pay for your cases and set up your user id and password.
Viewing these readings requires Adobe Acrobat - if you need to download this free software, access the link from the top left of each course reading page.
For technical problems, including login problems, please contact either the support desk at Goizueta at (404) 727-0581.
For any other questions about Reserve Direct, please contact business librarian Marilyn Pahr via FirstClass, at Marilyn_Pahr@bus.emory.edu, or by telephone at (404) 727-3979.