AdAge DataCenter (Advertising Age)
Advertising Age's rankings and statistics on top advertisers, media, agencies and more; includes searchable access to the publication.
Use of this database is restricted to current Goizueta Business School faculty, students and staff for academic, career and personal enrichment, and may not be used for internships or employers. Proper Use of GBL Databases
AdAge.com's DataCenter includes rankings and statistics on the advertisiing sector. In some cases annual data or rankings available going back to 1998.
Rankings and Statistics available in AdAge DataCenter include:
- State of the industry Reports, 2002 to present
- Major marketers and their properties, agency companies, digital ventures and award winners
- Worldwide and U.S. marketing spending
- Rankings and analysis of agency companies and networks; Surveys on digital media and marketing, such as the "25 largest U.S. search-marketing advertisers"
- Data on media companies and media properties, for example "Rankings of print magazines by ad pages and dollars"
AdAge.com includes complete articles from the latest issue of AdAge magazine. Advertising Age covers marketing, advertising, digital promotion, B2B and agencies. (To see articles from previous issues from 1992-present - look up the publication: Advertising Age in Business Source Complete).
Report a Problem
If you encounter a technical problem accessing this database, please let us know.
Proper Use of GBL Databases
Proper Use of Licensed Databases for Course-Affiliated Client Projects, Directed Studies, Field Studies, and Case Competitions. Have Questions? Send us a message at Ask a Librarian.