Aggregate financial, valuation, industry, and operational data; available for U.S., states, and metro areas; includes large and small businesses, and startups.
Use of this database is restricted to current Goizueta Business School faculty, students and staff for academic, career and personal enrichment, and may not be used for internships or employers. Proper Use of GBL Databases
- Financial Analysis - Industry benchmarks and KPIs for U.S., States, and Metro areas; includes 5000 industries
- Market Analysis - Industry analysis for 9000 lines of business for U.S., State, County, Metro areas, Zip Codes, and customizable radio
- Vestimate Business Values - Valuation tools, multiples, and projections for 10M U.S. business operations
Industry and Valuation Financial Analysis Reports include:
- Industry Financial Reports -Industry financial ratios, balance sheet and detailed Profit & Loss statements. U.S., state and metro area reports. 43 financial ratios; 3-5 year reports, and up to 10 more legacy data years. Very useful for valuations and business plans.
- Micro-Firm Profit-Loss Reports - 1040C formatstartup or sole proprietorship profit-loss benchmarks with 8 ratios. 3-5 year reports. Very useful for entrepreneurship plans.
- Sales Per Square Foot Reports - Compiled from 131,000 retail stores. Industry statistics detailed by companyin 14 industries. Very useful for real estate projects.
- Vestimate-Pro Valuation Reports - Draws from 5000 lines of business and 32,000 business transactions; combines financial and industry analytics; allows for customizable integration of benchmark years and KPIs.
- Vestimate Market Value Reports - Value estimates for over 12M U.S. business operations; 5000 industries; custom market area; quartile values; ranges and unlimited "what if" analysis.
- Industry Market Trend Reports - 3-year industry market research trends; 9000 industries; U.S., State, and metro areas; competitive analysis and mapped intelligence. Very useful for regional, small business, and entrepreneurial plans.
- Competitive Market Narrative Reports - competitive analysis of business, industries, and market areas down to the zip code level. Very useful for entrepreneurial plans.
- 3-Ring Demographic Reports - Custom-select radii for population demographics in U.S. markets; value and percentages for population, age, race-ethnicity, employment, income, education, and housing.
SWOT-XPRESS - Generate customizable report for a business, comparing industry financial, market, and business value analysis.
Get started with this BizMiner Industry Market Report video tutorial (3 minutes). Also, BizMiner's FAQ contains details about the data and methodology in their reports.
Similar resources in Business Reference:
Report a Problem
If you encounter a technical problem accessing this database, please let us know.
Proper Use of GBL Databases
Proper Use of Licensed Databases for Course-Affiliated Client Projects, Directed Studies, Field Studies, and Case Competitions. Have Questions? Send us a message at Ask a Librarian.