U.S. and international public parent company historical and current financials, pricing, fixed income, global market, economic data, and more.
Not Available Off-campus
Use of this database is restricted to current Goizueta Business School faculty, students and staff for academic, career and personal enrichment, and may not be used for internships or employers. Proper Use of GBL Databases
- Look up deals, government, corporate, mortgage, money market, municipal, preferred, equity, commodity, index, and currency issues.
- Use the Excel Add-On function for portfolio management and data analysis.
- Take Bloomberg's "Business Essentials" video-based certification program via the Bloomberg terminal.
Bloomberg Certification Programs
- Learn about Bloomberg's Certification Program
- Bloomberg Market Concepts BMC<GO>
Use the Bloomberg Guide to:
- Locate cheat sheets for using Bloomberg (Equity, Fixed Income, etc.)
- Use the Excel Add-On function
- Begin Launchpad
- Hit green <HELP> key twice to chat live with Bloomberg Support
Report a Problem
If you encounter a technical problem accessing this database, please let us know.
Proper Use of GBL Databases
Proper Use of Licensed Databases for Course-Affiliated Client Projects, Directed Studies, Field Studies, and Case Competitions. Have Questions? Send us a message at Ask a Librarian.