U.S. and international public company historical and current financials, pricing, deals, supply chain, fixed income, global market, economic data, and more.
Fall 2020. GBS students may access Bloomberg via on-campus and remotely in fall 2020. Reserve your time slot.
Fall 2020: Remote Access to Bloomberg Market Concepts (BMC) Certification is available! Register now.
Use of this database is restricted to current Goizueta Business School faculty, students and staff for academic, career and personal enrichment, and may not be used for internships or employers. Proper Use of GBL Databases
- Look up deals, government, corporate, mortgage, money market, municipal, preferred, equity, commodity, index, and currency issues.
- Use the Excel Add-On function for portfolio management and data analysis.
- Take Bloomberg's "Business Essentials" video-based certification program via the Bloomberg terminal.
Bloomberg is available remotely and on-campus for Fall 2020. Bloomberg's license restricts access to GBS students, faculty and staff.
Bloomberg Customer Support:
- Global Customer Support - 212-318-2000
- International local customer support numbers
Bloomberg Search Tips
Report a Problem
If you encounter a technical problem accessing this database, please let us know.
Proper Use of GBL Databases
Proper Use of Licensed Databases for Course-Affiliated Client Projects, Directed Studies, Field Studies, and Case Competitions. Have Questions? Send us a message at Ask a Librarian.