Extensive guide for case interview prep includes 10 practice cases, 5 frameworks and more.
Your Emory Network ID is the login and password combination you use to access OPUS, Blackboard, and email addresses that end in @emory.edu. We recommend that you synchronize all your account passwords to avoid confusion between your GBSNET account and your Emory Network account. If you are not sure what your Emory network password is, please call the Emory IT Service Desk at 404-727-7777.
Use of this database is restricted to current Goizueta Business School faculty, students and staff for academic, career and personal enrichment, and may not be used for internships or employers. Proper Use of GBL Databases
- 10 challenging Practice Cases to sharpen your case interview skills
- 5 critical frameworks to help you tackle the cases plus 7 other frameworks reviewed in detail
- Detailed review of the consulting interview structure and case types to expect
- 10 math fundamentals you need to know
- Plan of Action to structure your preparation
- Interviewer instructions to guide beginners on how to give you a valuable mock case interview
Register for access to:
- Key tips to approaching tough questions, including recorded mock interviews and detailed Q&A videos with our experienced Wall Street Mentors
- 80+ recordings include time stamps of questions and content so you can select the specific sections relevant to you
- Some consulting specific interview tips, as well as broader topics such as maximizing LinkedIn, answering “tell me about yourself” and more
- Covers 5,000+ firms including many consulting firms, just browse “consulting” under the industry drop down, or search by company name
- Each company record includes reviews, interview insights, and compensation data
- Peer reported salary data includes minimum, maximum, median and average base salary and cash bonus by position as well as examples of questions asked at interviews
Need Help?Preparing for a case interview? Check out all our case interview prep resources, and register for additional access to Walll Street Oasis' consulting materials.
Report a Problem
If you encounter a technical problem accessing this database, please let us know.
Proper Use of GBL Databases
Proper Use of Licensed Databases for Course-Affiliated Client Projects, Directed Studies, Field Studies, and Case Competitions. Have Questions? Send us a message at Ask a Librarian.