Thomson Reuters Eikon
U.S. and international public company financials, pricing, deals, fixed income, global market, economic data. Only source for Wall Street analyst reports.
Select Thomson Reuters Eikon - Web Access > Sign In and pick a User ID/Password from the list in GBS SharePoint; if you get a warning that the ID is already in use, choose a different User ID. See our cheat sheet here.
Save your work! User IDs reset at midnight.
Eikon works in Chrome, Safari, IE 11 and Edge; does not work in Firefox.
Use of this database is restricted to current Goizueta Business School faculty, students and staff for academic, career and personal enrichment, and may not be used for internships or employers. Proper Use of GBL Databases
Accessing and Using Eikon
Eikon is available on the web and via client. Review the features and compatibility comparison for web and desktop versions.
- On your laptop: Select Web Access > Sign In
- No Excel add-in functionality
- In the Business Library: Eikon and the Excel add-in is installed on Milan and Shanghai computers.
- Use passwords in GBS Sharepoint.
- Note each terminal has its own unique login credential. Make sure you are using the correct User ID/password for the terminal you are at to avoid locking yourself out.
Technical Support: 1-800-738-8377 - Select Option #1, then Option #2
- M&A Deals: Creating Custom Searches
- Locating Company and Industry Analyst Reports
- Locating Quarterly Earnings Calls and Broker Industry Conferences
- Companies and Securities Screener - Cheat Sheet
- Equity Screener Search Guide
- Private Equity Screener Search Guide
- Creating League Tables
- Screening for Past Precedents and Comparable Deals in FactSet, Thomson EIKON, and Bloomberg
Eikon Online Training
Report a Problem
If you encounter a technical problem accessing this database, please let us know.
Proper Use of GBL Databases
Proper Use of Licensed Databases for Course-Affiliated Client Projects, Directed Studies, Field Studies, and Case Competitions. Have Questions? Send us a message at Ask a Librarian.