U.S. and international public parent company historical and current financials, pricing, fixed income, global market, economic data, and more.
Use of this database is restricted to current Goizueta Business School faculty, students and staff for academic, career and personal enrichment, and may not be used for internships or employers. Proper Use of GBL Databases
- 1.877.FACTSET - available 24x7: help for accessing, loggin in, or using specific applications or functionality
- Having problems with Citrix? Factset's Academic Support online help has guidance
- Login problem: Factset Connect Instructions.
Accessing and Using FactSet
- Factset FAQ
- On a Mac: FactSet Academic Utility - Downloading on a Mac
- In the Business Library: FactSet is installed on Sao Paulo and La Paz computers.
- Difference between web access and the library PC installed versions:
- Contennd functionality, including downloading data to Excel, is the same for both.
- BUT only the library installed version allows you to use the Excel Add-In for building templates.
Factset Search Suggestions
- Factset Quick Start Guide
- Screening for Deals in FactSet
- Screening for Past Precedents and Comparable Deals in FactSet, ThomsonONE, and Bloomberg
Factset Learning Modules
- Click on the Learning tab - the first tab on the left at the top of your Factset desktop
- Many excellent 2 minute+ videos, including quick access to the most frequently watched videos.
Knowledge Base Financial Modeling Certification
- Self-paced interactive training program focused on financial modeling in Excel; beginning with Excel basics, you progress through a series of complex model-building exercises and assessment questions.
- Click HERE for detailed description of all 19 chapters.
- If I successfully complete all of the Knowledge Base Financial Modeling modules, can I put this on my resume?Yes, if you complete all 19 modules and pass the exams with a grade of 70% or higher, you can notate “Factset Knowledge Base Certified” on your resume. If your employer contacts Factset, they can look you up in their system and verify that you did complete all of the modules.
- Contact our rep, Sara Haas, shass <at> factset <dot> com
Report a Problem
If you encounter a technical problem accessing this database, please let us know.
Proper Use of GBL Databases
Proper Use of Licensed Databases for Course-Affiliated Client Projects, Directed Studies, Field Studies, and Case Competitions. Have Questions? Send us a message at Ask a Librarian.