GlobalData Intelligence Center
Market research reports on global consumer goods markets; includes product innovations, successes and failures, case studies, market share, and segmentation.
Two step process to access:
1. Select "Client Login" in the upper right hand corner
2. Select "Login" for the Consumer section using the credentials provided in the Get Password link below.
Use of this database is restricted to current Goizueta Business School faculty, students and staff for academic, career and personal enrichment, and may not be used for internships or employers. Proper Use of GBL Databases
GlobalData sectors covered include: Food, Non-Alcoholic & Alcoholic Beverages, Personal care, Household Products, Per Care, Tobacco and Foodservice. Data and analysis includes market share, market segmentation, innovation, success and failures, and case studies.
- TrendSights – Looking at the consumer from a Global perspective and starting to formulate a strategy around a trend. Click Browse
- Interactive Models – Understanding consumers via data and analysis from 500,000 surveys; key searches for you are clean label, natural, flavour and ingredients. Click Analysis
- Pack Track – Innovative packaging tracker to see what new ideas are being generated on the market so you can inspire and generate future thinking designs. Click Database
- Case Studies - Marketing strategies that have had succeeded or failed for insights to reduce risk when launching a product into the market. Click Analysis
- Product Launch Analytics – Innovative product tracker of new products showing up in grocery stores with links back to the consumer surveys. Click Databases
Product Launch Analytics includes detailed descriptions and ratings about new consumer packaged goods worldwide, including product launch date, trends and innovations.
Use Product Launch Analytics to track competitor latest innovations and trends; determine product innovation patterns by understanding characteristics of innovation activity; analyze trends in product development over time; identify countries, companies and categories that excel at innovation; and perform gap analysis to uncover new marketplace product opportunities.
Report a Problem
If you encounter a technical problem accessing this database, please let us know.
Proper Use of GBL Databases
Proper Use of Licensed Databases for Course-Affiliated Client Projects, Directed Studies, Field Studies, and Case Competitions. Have Questions? Send us a message at Ask a Librarian.