Research and target firms by industry and financing history. Includes startups, VC and PE-backed companies, as well as mature private and public firms
First time accessing PitchBook? Choose "Create an Account" and register using your emory.edu email.
Login again using Emory's custom PitchBook link
7.1.20: Registered users must reactivate their accounts for Fall 2020 semester. Follow these steps.
Use of this database is restricted to current Goizueta Business School faculty, students and staff for academic, career and personal enrichment, and may not be used for internships or employers. Proper Use of GBL Databases
- Save search strategies and company lists within your PitchBook account for future reference
- Set up daily, weekly or monthly alerts for new companies that meet your criteria
- You may print HTML content and PDF documents/reports
Excel export limitations
- Users are are limited to export and print a maximum of 10 rows daily and 25 rows monthly
- A row may include company, deal fund data, or people data
Content Not Included
- Morningstar and Third Party Equity Research
- PitchBook Mobile
Report a Problem
If you encounter a technical problem accessing this database, please let us know.
Proper Use of GBL Databases
Proper Use of Licensed Databases for Course-Affiliated Client Projects, Directed Studies, Field Studies, and Case Competitions. Have Questions? Send us a message at Ask a Librarian.