U.S. advertising expenditures for companies and brands by channel (internet, TV, magazine, newspaper, radio, outdoor); 2010-present
Use Firefox for better results.
Use of this database is restricted to current Goizueta Business School faculty, students and staff for academic, career and personal enrichment, and may not be used for internships or employers. Proper Use of GBL Databases
Stradegy provides expanded level of advertising data from that covered in Ad$pender. It includes more detailed coverage, competitor advertising information, as well as data from Google on estimated spend and clicks per key word for the top 20,000 internet subdomains. For more details on this feature in Stradegy, see the document covering Google AdWords Data methodology below.
Note: If you wish to search only in Ad$pender, that option is still available but realize your options are broader in Stradegy.
For access to historical annual data (1988-2005), see print Ad$ Summary, HF5801 .A18 or the print Advertising Red Books, BUSREF HF5804 .S72.
- Using Stradegy to find Ad spending by Company or Product and Competitors
- Searching Kantar Advanced Report Features: internet search creative, rankings, magazine creatives, etc
- Kantar Branded Entertainment Detailed Descriptions (e.g. visual type, location, visibility, etc)
- Viewing Televation Creatives in Kantar Media: network tv, spot tv, Spanish language tv, cable tv, syndication
- Searching Kantar Online Video: Data includes online video ad units, creatives, titles, lengths, and more.
- Internet Search Words Sample Search
- Google AdWords Data Methodology
- Sort and Measures by Media
- Stradegy User Manual
- AdSpender Quick Guide
Report a Problem
If you encounter a technical problem accessing this database, please let us know.
Proper Use of GBL Databases
Proper Use of Licensed Databases for Course-Affiliated Client Projects, Directed Studies, Field Studies, and Case Competitions. Have Questions? Send us a message at Ask a Librarian.