U.S. and international public parent company financials, pricing, fixed income, derivatives, deals including PE/VC, and analyst research reports.
Use of this database is restricted to current Goizueta Business School faculty, students and staff for academic, career and personal enrichment, and may not be used for internships or employers. Proper Use of GBL Databases
- Screening for Past Precedents and Comparable Deals
- Accessing Analyst Reports in Thomson
- Quick Tips for Searching Deals, Analyst Reports and League Tables
Get started: Guide to Downloading Thomson Excel Add-on
- Download Excel add-on to your computer - Requires unique usernames/passwords
- Use Excel add-on in Business Library
- Installed on Dublin, Nairobi, Montreal and Ottawa computers
- MS Office 2013 is installed on the Business Library computers, use the Thomson EICON login credentials (sharepoint login required)
Report a Problem
If you encounter a technical problem accessing this database, please let us know.
Proper Use of GBL Databases
Proper Use of Licensed Databases for Course-Affiliated Client Projects, Directed Studies, Field Studies, and Case Competitions. Have Questions? Send us a message at Ask a Librarian.