Wall Street Journal / WSJ.com
E-version of today's U.S. edition of the WSJ, including all articles and financial/market data.
Free access on your desktop and all apple/android/windows mobile devices require the following steps:
1. Log in via the "On-campus access" link below (or Off-campus based on your location)
2. Scroll to the Wall Street Journal database; click the link to access the WSJ registration form (use emory.edu email).
3. Add app to your mobile devices, and log in using the WSJ account you created in step 2.
Use of this database is restricted to current Goizueta Business School faculty, students and staff for academic, career and personal enrichment, and may not be used for internships or employers. Proper Use of GBL Databases
You also have access to the WSJ.com podcasts: to access, scroll down to bottom of page, under Tools & Features, click RSS Feeds; click Podcasts tab.
90 Day Reactivation
WSJ.com requires you reactivate your account every 90 days
- You will receive a personalized email alerting you to take action.
- Log into the WSJ.com registration page (follow on/off campus login ).
- On the registration page, click "Connect to it."
- Enter your WSJ.com username/password.
Report a Problem
If you encounter a technical problem accessing this database, please let us know.
Proper Use of GBL Databases
Proper Use of Licensed Databases for Course-Affiliated Client Projects, Directed Studies, Field Studies, and Case Competitions. Have Questions? Send us a message at Ask a Librarian.