The Emory Alumni Association is pleased to provide all Emory alumni free remote access to Business Source Alumni Edition and other online databases.
- Over 1,500 business magazines and journals, focused on areas such as marketing, management, MIS, POM, accounting, finance, econometrics, and economics. Selected titles are available in full text.
- Includes excellent sources of market research including industry and country profiles:
- Fitch/BMI Reports - country risk and emerging markets reports
- IHS Markit Reports- political and economic risk, economic forecasts, and economic indicators
- To locate, run the following search: IHS markit AND country reports AND country [Select a Field]
- Example: "IHS market" AND "country reports" AND France [Select a Field]
- Due to restrictions from Harvard Business School Publishing, full-text articles of the Harvard Business Review are not available through this database.
- Full text for over 3,300 journals as well as indexing and abstracting for more than 8,200 journals.
- Subjects covered include health care, biology, chemistry, engineering, psychology, physics, education and more.
- Includes scholarly, government and consumer focused publications focused on global warming, green building, pollution, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, recycling, and more.
- Full text is available for nearly 4,700 records and indexing and abstracts are available for more than 384,000.
There are thousands of full text articles in EBSCO, but many abstract-only articles as well. If you want to limit your search results to full text, select the "Limit to full text articles" check box on your main search page.
If you're looking for the full text of an article you see an abstract for, check with your local public library about free or low cost interlibrary loan services.
Access to the alumni databases, including the sharing of user names and passwords, is limited to Emory University alumni only, for personal enrichment and career research. Violation of this policy may result in loss of alumni privileges. Users are individually responsible for compliance with these terms.